Robert Nathan Rowe
- Home: Jamestown, New York.
- Occupation: 1900: Inspector/ Woolen Goods, 1930: Shipping clerk, Bakery.
- Born: 22 Apr 1869 Allegheny, PA.
- Died: 29 Nov 1930 Jamestown, NY.
- Spouse: Jennie Lydia Thompson
- Marriage Date: -?-
- Father: Legrand Rowe
- Mother: Salina M. Bell
One of the cemetery listings has LaGrand Rowe &
Latina B. listed as Roberts parents. Notice the spelling of LaGrand. This is the only record so far with this spelling. Any search with this spelling brings up nothing. Family Folklore says that Robert Nathan Rowe was one of the early settlers in the Fredonia, NY. area. Thus far, we haven't found any record to prove this. We have found an Abel Rowe who was one of the first settlers around Batavia, NY. Robert Nathan's uncle, Nathan Lester Rowe was one of the first settlers in South Dayton, NY.
- Forest Hill Cemetery,
Fredonia, Chautauqua County, New York. (A Pioneer Cemetery.)
- 1870 PA. Census.
- 1900 US. Census.
- 1930 US. Census.
- Obituary in Dunkirk Evening Observer, December 1, 1930.